June 4, 2009 Visit to the Location for the Healing Temple/Animals and their messages
As we approached the property we saw many hawks circling off to our left.
1. Hawk-Visionary Power and Guardianship. Hawks are the messengers, the protectors and the visionaries of the air. You may begin to move toward your soul purpose more dynamically. If the red tailed hawk-represents the teaching of higher expressions of psychism and vision. And higher levels of consciousness. Can bring a rapid development of the psychic energies. Will lead you to use your creative energy in manifesting your soul purpose. Stimulates hope and new ideas. Reflects a need to be open to the new or shows you ways that you may help teach others to be open to the new.
On the Property-Saw first a Deer running across the path from right to left about 100 feet in front of us.
2. Deer- A Luring to new adventures. A call for gentle love. A time to be gentle with yourself and others. A new innocence and freshness is about to be awakened or born. An opportunity to express gentle love that will open new doors to adventure.
Then, as we approached one of the ponds, we saw a family of Swans, Mom, Dad and 6 babies!
3. Swan-Awakening the True Beauty and Power of the Self. The swan is a link to the fairie realm. The swan can teach the mysteries of song and poetry for these touch the child and the beauty within.
We also saw more than one Heron on the pond.
4. Heron-Aggressive Self-Determination and Self-Reliance. Heron medicine gives the ability to do a variety of tasks. If one way doesn’t’ work, then another will. Also, they follow their own path. Heron people are unique in that they don’t need a lot of people in their life, nor do they feel pressured to “keep up with the Joneses” or be traditional in their life roles. Represent an ability to progress and evolve.
Then, we heard a frog.
5. Frog-Transformation through Water and Sound. Known to be heralds of abundance and fertility. A symbol of coming into ones own creative powers. Getting in touch with the water element.
I believe that next, I saw many dragonflies.
6. Dragonfly-The Power of Light. Dragonfly brings the brightness of transformation and the wonder of colorful new vision. Reminds us that we are light and can reflect the light in powerful ways if we choose.
I heard the CAW, CAW, Caw of a Crow who had a lot to say to us.
7. Crow-The Secret Magic of Creation is Calling. Wherever crows are, there is magic. They are symbols of creation and spiritual strength. They remind us to look for opportunities to create and manifest the magic of life. They are messengers calling to us about the creation and magic that is alive within our world everyday and available to us.
As we were leaving the area, we saw two herons flying together (twin flames?) and then a third one crossing from right to left as we drove out.